Tuesday, February 27, 2007

The life of a dog

It's been Mike and I all day. Ann was out of here early this morning. Saw her again about 4 p.m. for a brief hour and a half and then she took off again. She came back home shortly after 9 and has gone to bed.
I just don't know what keeps her so busy. I do have some fresh dog food tonight, and a great new chew bone so I guess she went to the store. Heard her talking about 'work', med sheets, end of the month. So she must have put some time in at the home. When she kissed us as she headed back out the door at 5:30 she said EMS training. Why can't she just stay home with us?
No wonder she's always tired!
I much prefer a more fun loving, easy going lifestyle. Just let the people come to me - feed me, play with me, pet me, love me and tell me how beautiful I am. The life of a dog is pretty darn good.
----------------------------------------Sparky T. Ray

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home