Tuesday, March 13, 2007

First Road Trip of 2007


What a great day!
We took our first road trip of 2007 in a new vehicle. Its the same color as our car and truck, what's up with that? Does it help the old folks remember what to look for in the parking lot. I don't know. This is my favorite though. I can stretch out in the back to nap as we're driving along, very comfy.
We headed west a little before noon. Spent the rest of the day along Lake Leelanau playing with Bourbon (chocolate lab), Daylen and Chandler.. we also saw Bryan and Ang. They cooked supper for us. We were out after dark! We didn't get home until 10 p.m. We are never out past dark.
The closer to Traverse City the less snow, but once we got out of Traverse City and closer to Lake Leelanau there was snow again. I played on the snowbanks with Daylen and Bourbon.
We took pictures but both Ann and I are too tired to download them. Maybe tomorrow....
Got to get to sleep......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home