Sunday, March 11, 2007

Great Weekend for Sparky



It's been a GREAT weekend! Some of my favorite people were here.
Anyone who plays with me and roughs around with me are my favorite people.
Reggie, the bloodhound pup stopped in Saturday. What long ears he has... a very gentle fella. I can't wait for him to get just a little bigger so we can really rough house around together. I guess I was a little overwhelming for him. I was trying to show him what a fun guy I am.
The pictures Mom took of us didn't turn out at all, and the picture here of me with the Bobs isn't very good either. She must not be paying attention to what she's doing!
I ran over to a friends house behind us. The ones that I was rolling around in their bed at my last visit. Ann found me. The nice lady invited me in, and told Ann not only was I rolling around in their bed, she was in it! She loved all my kisses and loving. They have an older dog. He's a lucky boy too... their counter is filled with dog treats of every kind! No kidding. Ten jars of different treats. And Mike and Ann try to tell me there are no dogs with no toys or treats. What are they talking about? humph! ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home