Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Good Day for a Walk

Hi Everyone! ... Its Sparky here.... I had a really good day. Both Ann and Mike spent the day with me. Gizmo hung around with us most of the day. But, it was just the three of us that took the new truck into town. I love having the whole back end to stretch out ... relaxing, watching the world pass by as we drive down the road.
They made a few stops then we went to Aspen Park for a great walk. Saw a few other dogs (and people there). Been noticing alot of squirrel activity everywhere. They have been cluttering up the yard! Everytime I look out there's squirrels chasing each other, jumping from tree to tree and enjoying the bird food Ann sets out each day.
After walking at the park, we hit Burger King. Chicken Tenders are awesome.
Once we got home Mike was fiddling around with the camper while Gizmo and I watched Ann cleaning out the herb garden and raking. Crazy Gizmo is something to watch when she's tied up. She runs like a wound up gizmo toy and then SPRING! she hits the end of her rope.... she's a crazy little thing. And always thinking she can tear me up. I let her have her fun. I know who's the biggest.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home