Sunday, December 03, 2006


Hi Folks!
Can you believe it? ... my eyes are closed when she snapped the picture. This was taken last month when we got a good snowfall. We were actually outside taking pictures for Christmas cards. There's a cuter one of me with my antler ears on ... I'm saving that to share closer to Christmas.
Ann still hasn't been able to get her sled out yet this year. She's very jealous that Mike was out for several hours yesterday.
Today she was kept busy cleaning up after breakfast, then going on an EMS run. When she got home from that it was time to start cleaning rooms. When we walked over and looked at the trail she decided there was too much dirt showing to get her sled out. Later at dusk we drove into Gaylord and trail 7 was showing alot of dirt all the way in. She has been watching the weather reports and is hopeful that we'll be getting some decent lake effect in the next day or two. And that will freshen things up and I'm sure she'll be bundling up and heading out.
It sure was great seeing some of my old snowmobile buddies come in this weekend. They have missed me. I could tell by the way they let me jump around, and lick them all up. Can't wait to start seeing more of our snowmobile friends coming in as the snow keeps coming.

1 Comments:

At Monday, December 04, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Sparky, Good to See you again. I heard about your close call with Mike a month or so back, Glad no one got hurt. We have been watching the weather up there. We are busy and won't be able to come up until after Christmas. So MERRY CHRISTMAS to ALL @ Ray's Retreat. See everyone soon
The Miller's
(Blane, Katie, Tyler, Ryan, Brady, Trisha & Nate)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home