Friday, February 02, 2007

Great Friday


Its been a beautiful great day! I had Mike and Ann home with me all day. We visited with people this morning in the dining room. They actually asked to see me. I love that.
This afternoon Ann and I went out for our afternoon walk. We stopped in at Sassy and Dancer's house (collies) to see if they could come out and play. Dancer is an older fellow and he's been limping so he stayed inside, but Sassy was ready to romp. What fun! I love jumping and running with her.
Ann and I came back inside and started baking cookies and biscuits. yum.....I just got to smell them, and it was good smelling stuff.
We just went outdoors for a brisk walk under the bright full moon. Didn't stay out long, its only 4 degrees. Ann says we won't be going for long walks until it warms up.
------------------------------------------------------------------Sparky T. Ray-----------

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home