Monday, March 05, 2007

Week of Meetings


Snow! .. we have snow. At least two feet out in the middle of the yard and woods. Winter isn't giving up yet.
Today has been bitter cold, a high of only 10 with very strong winds. A storm system coming through tomorrow night with the possibility of another 4-8 inches.
The trails are in great shape. Everyone has been coming in telling us how much fun they've had and how good the Gaylord trail system is. Our hope is that tomorrow we can get out ourselves. But we've got alot of rooms to feed breakfast to in the morning, and I'm sure there will be a few more rooms to clean. We're both determined though to find a way to break out and fire the sleds up.
This is a week of meetings, which I need to start preparing the notes and anything else I was supposed to have completed. The weeks pass so quickly. I have my monthly fire/ems business meeting tomorrow night. And then Wed is the Big Meeting Day. Mike has three meetings that day! and I have two. Sparky, the lucky dog has no meetings this week.
Annie, the dog I was worried about on I75 was found and taken to the Animal Shelter. I talked to them today and family was picking her up sometime this afternoon. That took a big concern off my heart. Annie was in a vehicle that had an accident.... she was scared and ran away. Deep snow, the cold, the traffic, wild animals all had me worried for her safety. Sparky understands the horror of spinning in a car out of control (let alone one rolling over several times!). Just ask him about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home