Thursday, March 29, 2007

Sick puppy


I don't know what those ears are all about!
I had a really rough night last night, so am going to bed early tonight. Whew, Mike fed me some of his cabbage soup (note: do not feed your dog cabbage soup - esp. mike's!)
I woke him up at 3 a.m., 4 a.m., 5 a.m. and then we just stayed up... I won't go into details... but i was a sick puppy....
feeling better now. And Ann told Mike to not feed me anything! She is in charge of feeding us dogs.
We took a little walk this afternoon when Ann got home. The water is opening on the lakes. Gizmo loves the water, and came home a muddy mess which meant she got a bath! hahaha! ... so there Gizmo. She sure looked funny all soaped up. of course now she's a pretty and fluffy and they've been making over her. whatever.
My collie friends stopped in for a visit. More fun... Sassy and I can tangle Sue and Ann up in no time! Dancer too.
i've got to get to bed. ... my eyes are droppy.
Sparky T. Ray...................................................................................

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home