Wednesday, December 06, 2006


It was a totally boring day yesterday. First THEY (you know Mike and Ann) were gone all morning Christmas shopping and didn't come home with one thing for me! I know, because I checked out each bag and Nothing for a golden dog. They got home about noon, took me out for a short walk. When we got back into the house they were piling clothes on so they eventually looked like Dark Vader with those things on their heads. They left, and I was home alone for hours again! Now that just stinks. What else is there to do? I napped all afternoon.

Seems they were out snowmobiling. Last year I jumped up on Mike's and had a short ride. But I don't know if I can fit anymore. The snowmobile just isn't as big as it was.

Today was a much better day. Ann went off to work early this morning. Mike and I puttered around inside and out. Mike and I had a mid day snack and when Ann returned home late afternoon she had a chewy bone for me! I hope she goes to work tomorrow!

We just came inside from a walk. Its been snowing since early afternoon and the snow is up to my tummy now! I love it! After supper Ann and I took a walk behind us, and my friends the collies were out romping. Sassy and I had a ball zigging and zagging around.. I could burrow my nose down under the snow and she couldn't see me for a minute. Sassy is even faster than I am!

I'm ready to climb back up on the sofa and call it a day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home