Thursday, January 11, 2007

Meet Tiva!


Hey guys! I was so excited when Mom came home from work yesterday.... she walked in with Tiva! See pic to the right..... she's a round Golden, 6 years old. A little stuffy, (I didn't say stuffed) but she is very very fluffy, and its not hair! I was so happy thinking I was going to have a sibling to share the motel with; but we're not sure that's going to work out. Tiva is 6 years old. She's very nervous right now. Seems she was left abandoned for two weeks in a house. Alone with two cats. Her owner just walked away. I didn't know people did things like that!
I know Mike and Ann keep telling me crazy stories about other dogs that have to live outdoors, or that no one loves ... I just have not been sure its true. How could anyone do that to a dog?
Tiva didn't like my playful loving self.... although she did mellow out some by later today. She's went to another home for the weekend, but we may get her back when things quiet back down this next week. I'm sure she'll come to love me, aren't you?
Terry and Julie Webb left today. I had fun with them while they were here. Its a quiet night tonight, the phones have finally quieted down a little bit. I have tried to help out... I jumped up to answer the phone and did knock it off the handset... but then ANN grabbed it before I bark my greeting. How rude. I'll try again, and maybe it'll be one of you!
We're going to have a busy weekend and I can't wait.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home