Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Playing in the Snow


Hey Everyone! Its me, Sparky T. Ray.... caught in motion this morning. I love this weather. Its even better tonight, because the snow is deeper. Ann and I just came in from our last walk of the night. I was on tracking mode through the woods, Ann could hardly keep up. Then she kept blaming me for tree branches snapping back and hitting her in the face. Good Grief... there's no time to waste when you're hot on a trail! She's got to keep up!
Things are starting to start popping around here. The phone has been ringing! ... and we're going to have a motel full this weekend. I can't wait!
I can't wait to see my old friends, Bob and Bob... and meet some new friends. Right now we have Terry and Julie (from Ohio) in. They're out riding their sleds now. They rode 100 miles yesterday... going east to Jordan Valley where they ran out of snow, on over to Starvation Lake, all through Lakes of the North. They also report that The Blue Bear was groomed. They were tired and sore this morning. I'm hearing that trails were rough since the groomers haven't been out yet. But everyone still had fun!
I don't know if I'm going to like this... Mike and Ann went out yesterday afternoon and this afternoon leaving me home alone! They need to pick up a sled for me to ride along. I like that snow blowing into my face just as well as any of you.
Frustrated in Ohio (see comments from previous posts) is going to get a chance to come up this weekend and get out on his sled.
Can't wait to see you all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home