Sunday, February 04, 2007

Blizzardy Day




After days of winter storm warnings and Gaylord only receiving a few short spits of snowflakes, today we had wind and snow all day! Along with the high temp of only 1 degrees, it feels like its a blizzard day.
We watched our weekend guests pull out onto the very slick roads and wished them all well, along with saying a prayer for safety as they left. Kevin reported it took them about an extra hour to get home to Goshen, IN due to the nasty weather. With the stretch from Grand Rapids - Kalamazoo being some of the worst. (131). Hope everyone else has made it safely home and is warm and cozy inside watching the Super Bowl.
I didn't get out too much today... the cold made my paws burn! ... I would have stayed longer. I can hope very well on three legs, but Ann just wouldn't let me. We didn't go for our usual walk today. I've had to rough Mike up a little to get some fun action.
Your Pal................................Sparky T. Ray..........................................................................

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home