Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Good Movie

At least, with the sprinkling of snow we received today it looks more like December. At this point it isn't good for anything, except making the landscape more acceptable. Hopefully the days ahead will bring us much more of the white stuff.
We took advantage of a movie matinee this afternoon and saw Night In the Museum. A very funny family movie. Not one cuss word in it. I know my grandson, Taylor will love it! I could hear him laughing (in my head). Both Mike and I came away feeling like we had had a fun time.
I'm watching Bon Jovi right now on Larry King Live. His music makes you want to get up and moving! .. but its time for bed. Maybe I better change the station. And he's not hard to look at either.
Hope you're enjoying the leftovers from Christmas Day.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home