Thursday, December 21, 2006

Is Anyone There?

Aren't these little guys cute? Just about as cute as me when I met my first horse! Mike, Ann and I took a walk around Dodge Lake Road this morning. There was a fenced in area with these two large four legged animals. Mike said I looked like a dinosaur with my hair standing up on my neck and back. Well, I had never seen anything like those creatures before.... they were actually rather scary. Especially the big guy. He was a dark chocolate color, massive size, with a white star marking on his forehead. I stood back with Mike, my hackles up on alert.. and was amazed to see Ann just walk up to the fence. That chocolate guy walked right over and let Ann pet him. So I had to get closer and take a look myself. He put his nose right down and through the fence hole and we sniffed each other.Where was Ann's camera? ...his friend, a light copper colored horse joined us then. They followed us as far as they could. Hopefully, we'll take a walk back there again soon.
What do you call someone that's afraid of Santa Claus? ... Claustrophobic!

Looking for some snow flakes? Aren't we all? You can go to this website and enjoy all sorts of snowflake information and beautiful pictures: http://snowcrystals.com. Sparky T. Ray.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home