Sunday, December 17, 2006

Making the News!

We enjoyed the sunny almost spring like day by going to church, followed up with a two mile walk with Sparky. Picked up the Sunday edition of the Traverse City Record Eagle where Mike made the front page of Section B! ... a story on wishing for snow. I tried uploading it here but my computer skills are just very basic, and whatever I have tried hasn't worked so you can enjoy reading about Mike Ray's comments, although I am sure you can guess what he said!
www.record-eagle.com/2006/dec/17whitexmas.html
Hopefully that will take you there! .. if not, I'm sorry. I tried.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At Monday, December 18, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Sparky,
It's me, Rudi. Your German Shepherd pal from down South, in Ohio.
We don't have any snow to play in either. boohoo. Mom and I like to play in the snow.
Merry Christmas to you and your humans.
Rudi

 
At Tuesday, December 19, 2006, Blogger ann/raysretreat said...

Hey Rudi...
Glad to hear from you. We're doing snow dances everynight now. Alot of fun! Hope you are too. Also hope you've been a good boy so Santa will make a stop at your house.
Your Golden Pal......Sparky

 

Post a Comment

<< Home