Monday, December 18, 2006

Radio News


It's time to start the snow dances~! .. We will be engaging in snow dancing every night this week and next, and next until we have enough snow to enjoy the trails. Sparky is really enjoying the snow dances. Anything to do with jumping, hoping, chanting, singing he is up for!
I hope you were able to find the Sunday Nov. 17 Traverse Record Eagle story where Mike was quoted. Fame can be so fleeting.. But his moment in the spotlight continued through today.
When I returned from work, he was on the phone. Nothing unusual. I could tell that he was talking to someone other than just a casual acquaintance. He waved me away. So Sparky and I just went for a walk. When I returned he was excited. He had been on live radio - the CBS News station WWJ Newsradio 590 our of Detroit. They had read the Sunday news article and called him and did an on-air interview. It is also written up at their website:http://www.wwj.com/pages/149344.php?contentType=4&contentID=260168 and I hope this one you can access the actual article. I realized, after I tried clicking on yesterdays link to Traverse City REcord Eagle article - it went no where!
Its helped to put a little bright spot in this otherwise dreary week of watching the skies, listening to weather forecasts, and hearing so much doom and gloom.
We continue to be ever hopeful that Snow flakes will begin to fall, and continue falling, piling into massive snow drifts!

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home