Friday, December 08, 2006


A Great Day of Playing in the Snow. Mike has been out riding the trails so it was Ann and I puttering around the motel. Well, I guess she's been busy in the kitchen and we wrapped presents all afternoon.

Then we headed outdoors for some playtime. Mike had ran the sled around a few times and it gives me a great track for racing. Here I'm bringing the stick back to Ann

Its been great fun having people in the motel, coming and going... sleds have been zipping around. I was right at the front door when a new couple walked in. I think I might have surprised them when they opened the door and I jumped on her as she walked in. I was just so happy to see a new face! .. its always great to meet a new friend. I think she's my friend. Ann was right there and grabbed me within minutes before I could give her some good welcome licks. I don't usually get to hang out in the lobby (someone hadn't shut the door tight and I decided to go out myself).

We're celebrating Christmas tomorrow! .. I can't wait. Ann and I loaded presents up in the car, and that's why she's been out in the kitchen so much. We'll be going over to Bryan's (their oldest sons) in the morning. Bourbon, an older chocolate lab is excited too! All the kids will be there. It'll be noisy, lots of food falling on the floor I am sure... because there are so many little ones. Bourbon and I can wrestle around in the snow, and I'm sure Taylor.. the 11 year old will tustle with me too! I even wrapped Bourbon a delicious bone. If he doesn't like it, I'll be glad to bring it right back home with me. Actually, I will just chew it up right there.. or I could save it for the ride home.

I hope you'll be coming to see me soon. There's nothing better than having you come in and say what a cool looking dog I am!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home