Thursday, December 14, 2006


Mike and Ann were gone for a good part of the day today. Seems it was the Rays Retreat Christmas office party in Petosky, at the Rio Grande Steakhouse. They either failed to mentioned it to me or deliberately just left me at home to watch the business. Well, I've got news for them. I didn't answer the phone or even bark when a phone call or car drove through. I thought we were a team here at Rays Retreat. I would have loved going to Petoskey and walking the pretty city streets overlooking the bay. I enjoy a good steak as much as those two do, and not even one little piece of fat was brought home to me.
They did bring me home a nice chew bone, but I get those every week.
I just hate being treated like a dog!
---------------------------------Sparky T. Ray signing off and going to bed in a pout!

1 Comments:

At Monday, February 18, 2013, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's genuinely very complex in this full of activity life to listen news on Television, therefore I only use internet for that purpose, and get the most recent information.

Here is my web page http://bernd-schmitz.net
My site > weight loss

 

Post a Comment

<< Home