Saturday, December 16, 2006

Black Cat Encounter


Saturday Night.... No snow, maybe its time to think about summer again. This is a pic of my first boat ride! I loved the wind blowing at me. The faster we went, the better it felt.
Still now snow around here, well some in the woods but nothing for having fun in, so guess we'll keep watching the weather forecasts and dreaming of a winter wonderland. Or like me, remembering the great summertime.
We loaded up about noon today, all three of us and drove down to Grayling where we enjoyed a very nice long walk. I even pranced down Main Street. You can imagine my surprise when a large black cat began stalking us. He followed us for three blocks even crossing the street to keep up with us. Finally, Ann just stopped to see if he really was following us. And yup, he walked right up to me. Seems he mistook me for a neighborhood friend of us. Came right up to me, said a few words in private.. I gave him a nice lick on the head and then he sat down and watched us walk off. Mom and Dad said it was something they had never had happen when they were walking. Well.... here's the thing. I am a good looking fella, and friendly. I am sure his Golden friend is too. I always enjoy meeting a new friend -feline, canine or human.
Ann and Mike let me rest in the car while they ate fish at the Sawmill Tavern. All you can eat, anyday, any time for $6.95. That's a buy, and you get french fries, green beans and a roll. They recommend it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home