Sunday, January 14, 2007

Watching and Waiting

I've been busy today. Once breakfast was over and Mike was done talking the three of us headed upstairs to strip the rooms. I don't why those two complain about it, its alot of fun. I raced up and down the hallway several times before they had even started. Then I went in and helped Ann grabbing towels and sheets. She'd throw them in the big garbage bag and then I would pull them out and race down the hallway with them. This way they could get aired out a bit. I got in a little extra exercise when I would run in and jump from one bed to the next as Ann was getting the sheets off. We had it finished in no time. I was a little put out when they wouldn't let me go back up to help with the cleaning and making beds. They try to tell me people wouldn't want my hairs on their beds.. .. I find that hard to believe.
I walked on over to the trail to check it out (of course I took Ann along). We were both surprised that its not totally dirt out front here. But for the most part,its not good riding.
We're waiting and watching the skies.... snow is in the forecast.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home