Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Wednesday.. just Mike and I

We sent Ann off to work this morning. Mike and I kept busy all day with cleaning a few rooms. Then we had to clean things up in the kitchen. Ann left us a list. In-between each chore she'd written 'Take Sparky out' .... or 'Play with Sparky'. Mike was a good boy and did just that. Here we're taking a noon break to catch the weather. Its looking good for snow coming in Thursday night and hitting us thru Saturday with major lake effect. That's all they talk about here... snow, snow, snow.
My friend, Tiva has been staying with Laurie. A gal that works with Ann. It sounds like a good home situation for Tiva. She has a 12 year old boy! Wow, wouldn't I love that! I mean these two old folks are nice. But wow, a boy to tussle with would be alot of fun. I always love it when Taylor. . age 11 comes to visit his Grandma and Grandpa Michigan. He can run almost as fast as me, and has as much energy as me. . . Tiva's visit with us has been good because now I hear Mike and Ann talking about thinking it might be good for me to have a sibling. Just someone with a higher energy level to keep up with me. I'm no slug!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home