Friday, January 19, 2007

Wintry Day

Its been a great wintry day.


Ann say's she's fallen in love. (No.. its not another man... one is plenty to have around the house)... its Grifffon, this Welsh Terrier (left picture) who's staying at the motel this weekend. I like him too! We had a great time racing around in the snow.

Its been a great day! The motel is full of all my friends from the Ohio Snowmads Club. Everyone has been excited to see me. They remember me from last winter when I was just a little tyke. All have been amazed how big I've grown, and how beautiful I am! I'm not bragging.. just stating what has been said over and over today.
When we took our walk we ran into my old friends, collies Sassy and Dancer. I always have a good time when I run into them. Sassy is the fastest runner I know. She can zip and zag even faster than me. Is there any more fun than zigging and zagging in the snow?
Everyone's been out riding their snowmobiles today.
Ann and Mike have been too busy to go out and ride. (HA! just how I like it... they can stay here with me) The snow keeps piling up so maybe we'll have plenty of guests all week that I can enjoy.


Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home