Thursday, February 15, 2007

Cold Day

It was definitely a cold start to the day this morning with a brrrrrrrrr -10 temp when Sparky and I first headed outdoors. It was a quick little outing.
Mennonite Dan responded with a comment to yesterday's My Favorite Things entry so if you're interested in hearing from him, check it out. Keep in touch with us Dan and hope you get a chance to get back out on those western snow trails. Send us a picture if you do!

I saw the groomers out this morning when I headed into work at 7:30 a.m. So that is encouraging. Most people returning from rides today report they had good rides, but noticed more rough areas than earlier in the week.

All the staff (at the home) let me know it was snowing today (they all think I am directly responsible for each snowflake... since they know how much we like seeing them). We got about an inch of new snow by the end of daylight. We really need some fresh snow to whiten the trails up again, and give the groomers more to work with along the trails.

Trails are still snow covered, more snirt showing and as you ride east the snirt increases where they have had less snow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home