Sunday, February 18, 2007

Sunday Evening

I've been having a great couple days. Its been incredibly crazy busy around here with people, family, dogs and kids!

Ann and Mike have been whining they're so tired. Not me! .. I should be out of sorts - due to so much commotion my schedule was all off today. We had to say goodbye to the kids! and dogs! .. then Mike and I were busy all day cleaning rooms, doing laundry, going shopping, checking people in and I didn't get my walk of the day until 8 p.m.! And I ate after that! That is way off schedule. But at least I ate before Mike and I .. they just finished their sandwich.

We've still got plenty of people around. . .
I'll be going into town tomorrow. Yup, a visit to the vet. I love that place. They all love me too, and I get my favorite treats - Puparoni! Get to see dogs and cats! Can't wait. Don't worry... I just need something called 'yearly vaccination'....

Sparky T. Ray

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home